<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>VexoTalk | Robert Williams | Activity</title>
	<link>https://vexotalk.com/members/robert124857/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://vexotalk.com/members/robert124857/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Robert Williams.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 18:13:38 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1743b0d4071d9417b2ef4900068eebc0</guid>
				<title>Robert Williams replied to the topic Does anyone else feel like the internet is... dying? Like nobody real is here an in the forum Technology</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/does-anyone-else-feel-like-the-internet-is-dying-like-nobody-real-is-here-an/#post-437</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 11:46:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nah, I dont think the internet is dying, honestly its growing more every day. More people online, more stuff getting made, more of our life moving there. Shopping, work, school, even making friends, its all online now.</p>
<p>I think the gap between online and offline is just getting bigger, thats why it feels weird sometimes. Feels like this is the era&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-55"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/does-anyone-else-feel-like-the-internet-is-dying-like-nobody-real-is-here-an/#post-437" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">197de24caf0cda7f09038d35fd730d37</guid>
				<title>Robert Williams replied to the topic I&#039;m stuck with credit cards and I don&#039;t know what to do anymore in the forum Business &#038; Finance</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/im-stuck-with-credit-cards-and-i-dont-know-what-to-do-anymore/#post-436</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 11:43:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My rule is simple, I dont use a credit card unless I really have to. I learned it the hard way tho.</p>
<p>When I got my first card I maxed the whole limit in the first month. Then the bill came and I couldnt pay it, so I had to use my savings to clear it. Thats when I understood it&#8217;s a trap. If you dont use it the right way it slowly eats your&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-54"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/im-stuck-with-credit-cards-and-i-dont-know-what-to-do-anymore/#post-436" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d55c49ad5e97d0b0245b468f6eec9125</guid>
				<title>Robert Williams started the topic I’m So Stressed Because of My Manager, Should I Quit My Job? in the forum Help &#038; Advice</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/im-so-stressed-because-of-my-manager-should-i-quit-my-job/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 07:51:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys i dont even know how to start this. im so stressed right now.</p>
<p>my manager, his behaviour with me is not good at all. he always try to humiliate me infront of others. everyday i go to work with a heavy heart and i cant take it anymore. i dont wnat to share this on a forum but its enough now, i have to ask someone.</p>
<p>what shoud i do? should&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/im-so-stressed-because-of-my-manager-should-i-quit-my-job/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9f36e88e15d67cb0d97c2b641184027</guid>
				<title>Robert Williams replied to the topic Can AI tools get hacked or compromised? worried about my data in the forum Web Development</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/can-ai-tools-get-hacked-or-compromised-worried-about-my-data/#post-426</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 07:45:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>im not a AI expert or anything but i think everything which is on the internet can be hacked, nothing is 100% safe.</p>
<p>but dont worry, AI companies like chatgpt or claude are mostly safe. they spend billions of dollars on security and thats what makes them secure. they aint perfect but for normal use your fine.</p>
<p>just please keep your password safe,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/can-ai-tools-get-hacked-or-compromised-worried-about-my-data/#post-426" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb49d32562fac8245ca88cf714b44d0a</guid>
				<title>Robert Williams started the topic Scary Popup, Hung Up, Nothing Stolen — Am I Safe? (Windows 10) in the forum Programming &#038; Coding</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/scary-popup-hung-up-nothing-stolen-am-i-safe-windows-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 03:57:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Last month a popup showed on my Windows 10 PC saying my PC was at risk and to call Microsoft support right away. I got scared and called the number. A girl named Abigail answered, said she was from Microsoft, told me a virus got in and could harm my PC and steal my private info. She wanted me to install antivirus — when I said I had my own, she s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/scary-popup-hung-up-nothing-stolen-am-i-safe-windows-10/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>