<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>VexoTalk | Alex Hales | Activity</title>
	<link>https://vexotalk.com/members/alex-hales/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://vexotalk.com/members/alex-hales/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alex Hales.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:26:40 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a1b1555c7ddb8ac50860a1df1644d4e</guid>
				<title>Alex Hales changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/activity/p/4/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:00:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6064b4cf6e4c03e55aa933f55a45a499</guid>
				<title>Alex Hales started the topic What&#039;s the actual difference between let, const, and var in JavaScript? in the forum Community</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/forums/topic/whats-the-actual-difference-between-let-const-and-var-in-javascript/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 12:57:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been learning JS for a few weeks now and every tutorial says something different. Some say var is dead, some say let and const are the same thing. I just want a straight answer from real developers — not another Medium article. What actually matters when I&#8217;m writing code day to day?</p>
<p>Honestly, I&#8217;ve watched like 6 YouTube videos on this and I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/forums/topic/whats-the-actual-difference-between-let-const-and-var-in-javascript/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>