<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>VexoTalk | Shalu Patial | Activity</title>
	<link>https://vexotalk.com/members/shalupatial142/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://vexotalk.com/members/shalupatial142/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shalu Patial.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:52:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5759daa55ca517cef9833269029fd097</guid>
				<title>Shalu Patial started the topic Making $75k in Houston but spending $45k — where&#039;s it going? in the forum Business &#038; Finance</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/making-75k-in-houston-but-spending-45k-wheres-it-going/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:25:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone, my name is Shalu. I live in Houston, Texas, and I work as a software engineer making about $75k a year. On paper that sounds decent, right? But somehow I looked at my spending last year and realized I burned through almost $45k. FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND. And I have basically nothing to show for it.</p>
<p>I sat down and actually tried to figure&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/making-75k-in-houston-but-spending-45k-wheres-it-going/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8770703fb32c10623937ff4ba4798f43</guid>
				<title>Shalu Patial replied to the topic My 12-year-old keeps begging for a phone and I keep saying no in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/my-12-year-old-keeps-begging-for-a-phone-and-i-keep-saying-no/#post-400</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:19:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m in the exact same boat. My 12-year-old asks for a phone all the time, and I keep saying no. I told him, &#8220;Work hard on your marks this year and next year, and when you turn 15 we&#8217;ll talk about a smartphone.&#8221; A lot of people don&#8217;t get why I&#8217;m doing it this way, but I think a kid his age doesn&#8217;t really need one yet. He&#8217;s also pretty into games&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/my-12-year-old-keeps-begging-for-a-phone-and-i-keep-saying-no/#post-400" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">551e49ba9792d605b6dcf4ea22e0f67b</guid>
				<title>Shalu Patial became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/activity/p/24/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:16:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>