<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>VexoTalk | Racheal Smith | Activity</title>
	<link>https://vexotalk.com/members/racheal145/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://vexotalk.com/members/racheal145/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Racheal Smith.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:52:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79fdc34d054e71c7212c25a8da4b385e</guid>
				<title>Racheal Smith replied to the topic My 12-year-old keeps begging for a phone and I keep saying no in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/my-12-year-old-keeps-begging-for-a-phone-and-i-keep-saying-no/#post-353</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:27:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Honestly, I&#8217;d lean toward giving him the phone — but on your rules, not his.</p>
<p>Get him something basic, and before he even holds it, set it up yourself. Parental controls on, time limits locked in, PUBG only after homework or on weekends, and definitely no phone in the bedroom at night. Make the rules clear from day one, not after a f&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/community/topic/my-12-year-old-keeps-begging-for-a-phone-and-i-keep-saying-no/#post-353" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">493c9a546db696c16ed46ba84b71eb2d</guid>
				<title>Racheal Smith changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/activity/p/17/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:13:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">344488bf743dfdfe0127312b856e5367</guid>
				<title>Racheal Smith started the topic Someone scammed me on Instagram and took my crypto — can I get it back?? in the forum Help &#038; Advice</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/forums/topic/someone-scammed-me-on-instagram-and-took-my-crypto-can-i-get-it-back/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:12:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My name is Rachel, I&#8217;m 34. I feel stupid writing this but I don&#8217;t know where else to go.</p>
<p>About a month ago a guy messaged me on Instagram. Good looking profile, seemed successful, traveled a lot. We talked every day for weeks. He was sweet. Eventually he told me about &#8220;crypto trading&#8221; he does on the side and said he&#8217;d teach me. He sent me to a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/forums/topic/someone-scammed-me-on-instagram-and-took-my-crypto-can-i-get-it-back/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5edcb4b60f98c6a96805b105bd84d184</guid>
				<title>Racheal Smith became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/activity/p/5/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:53:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>