<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>VexoTalk | Kaavi Williams | Activity</title>
	<link>https://vexotalk.com/members/kaaviwilliams/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://vexotalk.com/members/kaaviwilliams/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kaavi Williams.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:52:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2df62123791d87dab0e9e103e6b4348</guid>
				<title>Kaavi Williams started the topic My 12-year-old keeps begging for a phone and I keep saying no in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/forums/topic/my-12-year-old-keeps-begging-for-a-phone-and-i-keep-saying-no/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:30:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone, my name is Kaavi, I&#8217;m a mom in NYC with a 12-year-old son. I need honest opinions because I&#8217;m going back and forth on this and it&#8217;s exhausting.</p>
<p>Here&#8217;s the thing — he already has a phone. Well, kind of. It&#8217;s an old one we keep at home, and he gets 1-2 hours a day on it, mostly for games. But now he wants his OWN smartphone, his own n&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/forums/topic/my-12-year-old-keeps-begging-for-a-phone-and-i-keep-saying-no/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c293d5ba9692cdaeae87f5ba5d3397b3</guid>
				<title>Kaavi Williams replied to the topic Someone scammed me on Instagram and took my crypto — can I get it back?? in the forum Help &#038; Advice</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/forums/topic/someone-scammed-me-on-instagram-and-took-my-crypto-can-i-get-it-back/#post-305</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:20:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Rachel, I&#8217;m so sorry you&#8217;re dealing with this. I went through something really similar, so I know how awful it feels.</p>
<p>I lost <a href="https://vexotalk.com" rel="nofollow ugc">crypto</a> to a scam too, and afterward I tried everything to get it back. I reached out to a few of those &#8220;crypto recovery&#8221; companies, and honestly it went nowhere. I never saw a cent of it again.</p>
<p>What I learned the hard&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-20"><a href="https://vexotalk.com/forums/topic/someone-scammed-me-on-instagram-and-took-my-crypto-can-i-get-it-back/#post-305" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a77475af486fed3533c2acf270086a5a</guid>
				<title>Kaavi Williams became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://vexotalk.com/activity/p/18/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:17:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>